- What data do I collect?
- How do I collect your data?
- How will I use your data?
- How do I store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do I use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact me
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do I collect?
I collect the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do I collect your data?
You directly provide me with most of the data I collect. I collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of my message boards or via email.
- Use or view my website via your browser’s cookies.
How will I use your data?
I collect your data so that I can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services I think you might like.
When I process your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do I store your data?
I securely store your data at servers of my hosting company Webglobe Yeagon s.r.o. and in my Personal computers. I will keep your personal data (name, email address, phone number, etc.) for 20 years. Once this time period has expired, I will ask you if you agree that I can continue to store and use your personal data. Otherwise, I will delete your data from my computers and mailing systems like Mailchimp or similar service.
I would like to send you information about products and services of mine that I think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop me from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please write your request to my email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your data protection rights?
I would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request me for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that I correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request me to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that I erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that I restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to my processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that I transfer the data that I have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, I have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact me at my email: email@example.com or call me at +421 903 415 392
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit my websites, I may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use my website
What types of cookies do I use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, my website uses:
- Functionality – I use these cookies so that I recognize you on my website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – I use these cookies to collect information about your visit to my website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. I sometimes share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. I may also share online data collected through cookies with my advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on my website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of my website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact me
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call me: +421 903 415 392
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that I have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Úrad na ochranu osobných údajov Slovenskej republiky
820 07 Bratislava 27
Phone: +421 /2/ 3231 3214